It happens to the best of us! Below are the normal fixes to this problem. If these solutions do not resolve the issue, please create a ticket with your shipping address and account name so I can research your account!
1) There was a typo when you entered your email! In this case, we have to fix the typo or you have to login with the typo'd email. Of course, you can not reset a password with an incorrect email. So, in this case, please email me your proper email address, shipping address and account name so I can fix that:)
2) You are attempting to login to the wrong website. If you subscribed through the Cratejoy Marketplace then you will only be able to login through the Cratejoy Marketplace. Please read more on how that works HERE or go directly to the Marketplace to login by clicking here: https://www.cratejoy.com/
3) You are using the wrong email. Not common but it does happen, just mentioning it just in case:) Could you have signed up with a different email? or possibly two different emails and have 2 different accounts?
4) You have not activated your account in my shop. When you checkout directly through my store at magickalfolkshop.com, I send an email invite for you to create an account. If you do not accept, then you opt out of having an account. You will not be able to access your subscription until I send another account invite. The email invite does expire and might have gone to your junk folder. If thats the case, please email me!
5) Your spam filter is amazing! The password reset email could be going to the spam folder.
6) My system is not responding to your password reset request. Sometimes these servers are sinister! lol, please send me your info and I will get it fixed:)